WHY YOU NEED REGULAR DENTAL CHECK UP
Are you considering to skip your next dental check up?
Well, you’re not only endangering your teeth but also putting yourself at greater risks for various systemic diseases like heart diseases, strokes etc..
REASONS THAT MIGHT MAKE YOU THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU NEGLECT YOUR DENTAL APPOINTMENT:
- CAVITIES AND TARTAR: This is the very obvious reason why we brush and floss daily. However, there are certain areas in our mouth that are missed by a regular brushing and flossing. Keeping up with those regular dental checkups will overall take care of the plaque and tartar and cavities before they become destructive.
- ORAL CANCER SCREENING:Oral cancer is not something we can take carelessly or airily. If left untreated, it can become a grave illness. Fortunately, diagnosing oral cancer at an early stage is treatable. So don’t skip this vital screening.
- GUM DISEASE:Bleeding gums, constant bad breath, red and swollen gums, loose teeth are a few indicators of gum disease. Seeing the dentist regularly will help to detect the disease early as it might be possible to have no noticeable symptoms.
- KEEPING BAD HABITS IN CHECK:Some of these bad habits include chewing ice, smoking, brushing your teeth too hard, grinding your teeth, biting your nails. Your dentist checks for any oral damage caused by these habits and can fix the damage that has already been done.
- REGULAR X- RAYS:X –rays can find and detect issues that may be hidden regularly. Some of these problems include impacted teeth, cavities that may require root canal or any jaw related problems.
- OVERALL HEALTH, VIVACITY AND WELL BEING: Poor dental hygiene can lead to other diseases and conditions such as heart diseases, diabetes, osteoporosis etc.
So, you can place your confidence in us when we say that keep your appointments and seeing your dentist regularly you are doing yourself a big favor in the long run.
Back to Blog